Report NEP-MIG-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans Grönqvist & Per Johansson & Susan Niknami, 2011. "Income Inequality and Health: Lessons from a Residential Assignment Program," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011017, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Olper, Alessandro & Raimondi, Valentina & Cavicchioli, Daniele & Vigani, Mauro, 2011. "Does Common Agricultural Policy Reduce Farm Labour Migration? A Panel Data Analysis Across EU Regions," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114597, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anzoategui, Diego & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2011. "Remittances and financial inclusion : evidence from El Salvador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5839, The World Bank.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Frequency of contact with foreigners in a homogeneous society: perceived consequences of foreigner increases," MPRA Paper 33852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pryymachenko, Yana & Fregert, Klas & Andersson, Fredrik N. G., 2011. "The Effect of Emigration on Unemployment: Evidence from the Central and Eastern European EU Member States," Working Papers 2011:32, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Sonia Oreffice, 2011. "Culture and household decision making: Native and foreign-born couples' balance of power and labor supply choices in the US," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marco Tonello, 2011. "Mechanisms of peer interactions between native and non-native students: rejection or integration?," Working Papers 2011/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2011. "Immigration and Wages: Evidence from Construction," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011016, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Diversity on Innovation: Evidence from Dutch Firm-Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6000, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carl Lin, 2011. "Give me your wired and your highly skilled: measuring the impact of immigration policy on employers and shareholders," Working Papers 2011/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Joel López Real, 2011. "Family reunification or point-based immigration system? The case of the U.S. and Mexico," Working Papers 2011/19, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Claudia Senik, 2013. "The French Unhappiness Puzzle: the Cultural Dimension of Happiness," PSE Working Papers halshs-00628837, HAL.
- Ekberg, Jan, 2011. "European versus non-European immigrants on the Swedish labour market during the recession," CAFO Working Papers 2011:2, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Sylvie Démurger & Hui Xu, 2011. "Return migrants : The rise of new entrepreneurs in rural China," Post-Print halshs-00627732, HAL.
- Selcuk Eren & Hugo Benitez-Silva & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2011. "Effects of Legal and Unauthorized Immigration on the US Social Security System," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_689, Levy Economics Institute.