Report NEP-MIG-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gani Aldashev & Catherine Guirkinger, 2011. "Deadly Anchor: Gender Bias under Russian Colonization of Kazakhstan, 1898-1908," Working Papers 1111, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Ortega, J. & Verdugo, G., 2011. "Immigration and the Occupational Choice of Natives: a Factor Proportions Approach," Working papers 335, Banque de France.
- Mathias Sinning & Matthias Vorell, 2011. "There Goes the Neighborhood? People’s Attitudes and the Effects of Immigration to Australia," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-548, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2011. "Temporary Migration in Theories of International Mobility of Labour," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 89, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2011. "Emigration Triggers: International Migration of Polish Workers between 1994 and 2009," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 90, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011. "Informal Workers across Europe: Evidence from 30 Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5871, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011. "What Explains Prevalence of Informal Employment in European Countries: The Role of Labor Institutions, Governance, Immigrants, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hazans, Mihails & Philips, Kaia, 2011. "The Post-Enlargement Migration Experience in the Baltic Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 5878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00611925 is not listed on IDEAS anymore