Report NEP-MIG-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel BEINE & Frédéric DOCQUIER & Caglar ÖZDEN, 2011. "Dissecting Network Externalities in International Migration," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liam Delaney & Alan Fernihough & James P. Smith, 2011. "Exporting Poor Health: The Irish in England," Working Papers 201114 Keywords : healthy, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Rabah Arezki & Markus Bruckner, 2011. "Rainfall, Financial Development, and Remittances: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 11/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian EBEKE & Jean-Louis COMBES & Mireille NTSAMA ETOUNDI, 2011. "Are Foreign Aid and Remittances a Hedge against Food Price Shocks in Developing Countries?," Working Papers 201121, CERDI.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2011. "Remittance Flows and Economic Growth in Mexico: A Single Break Unit Root and Cointegration Analysis, 1970-2009," Working Papers 1106, Trinity College, Department of Economics.