Report NEP-MIG-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suzanne Kok & Nicole Bosch & Anja Deelen & Rob Euwals, 2011. "Migrant Women on the Labour Market," CPB Discussion Paper 180, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kanas, Agnieszka & Chiswick, Barry R. & van der Lippe, Tanja & van Tubergen, Frank, 2011. "Social Contacts and the Economic Performance of Immigrants: A Panel Study of Immigrants in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5775, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco D'Amuri & Giovanni Peri, 2011. "Immigration, Jobs and Employment Protection: Evidence from Europe," NBER Working Papers 17139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klaus Nowotny, 2011. "Welfare Magnets, Taxation and the Location Decisions of Migrants to the EU," WIFO Working Papers 393, WIFO.
- Fausto Brito, 2011. "A politização das migrações internacionais : direitos humanos e soberania nacional," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td426, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.