Report NEP-MIG-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coulter, Rory & van Ham, Maarten & Feijten, Peteke, 2011. "Partner (Dis)agreement on Moving Desires and the Subsequent Moving Behaviour of Couples," IZA Discussion Papers 5612, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011. "Compliance with the Institutional Wage in Dualistic Models," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Glazyrina, Anna & Shaik, Saleem, 2011. "Evaluating the Role of Migration on Technical Efficiency," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98911, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tammaru, Tiit & van Ham, Maarten & Leetmaa, Kadri & Kährik, Anneli, 2011. "Ethnic Dimensions of Suburbanisation in Estonia," IZA Discussion Papers 5617, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pellizzari, Michele, 2011. "The Use of Welfare by Migrants in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 5613, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matloob Piracha & Massimiliano Tani & Florin Vadean, 2011. "Immigrant Over- and Under-education: The Role of Home Country Labour Market Experience," Studies in Economics 1105, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1925563 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ortega, Francesc & Peri, Giovanni, 2011. "The Aggregate Effects of Trade and Migration: Evidence from OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Commission, Productivity, 2010. "Population and Migration: Understanding the Numbers," Research Papers 101, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Chinmay, Tumbe, 2011. "Remittances in India: Facts and Issues," MPRA Paper 29983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Bruni & Claudio Tabacchi, 2011. "Present and Future of the Chinese labour Marke," Department of Economics 0649, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Admir Antonio Betarelli Junior & Rodrigo Ferreira Simões, 2011. "A dinâmica setorial e os determinantes locacionais das microrregiões paulistas," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td418, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.