Report NEP-MIG-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2011/1/doc2011-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/624490/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karpestam, Peter, 2011. "Informal and Formal Sector Participation and Earnings in a LDC: The Importance of Time and Migration," Working Papers 2011:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ortega, Javier & Verdugo, Gregory, 2011. "Immigration and the Occupational Choice of Natives: A Factor Proportions Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5451, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- McDonald, James Ted & Worswick, Christopher, 2011. "Incidence and Returns to Apprenticeship Training in Canada: the Role of Family Background and Immigrant Status," CLSRN Working Papers clsrn_admin-2011-3, UBC Department of Economics, revised 27 Jan 2011.
- Verdugo, Gregory, 2011. "Public Housing and Residential Segregation of Immigrants in France, 1968-1999," IZA Discussion Papers 5456, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karpestam, Peter, 2011. "Education, Migration and Source Community Incomes in Rural China," Working Papers 2011:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Junfu & Zhao, Zhong, 2011. "Social-Family Network and Self-Employment: Evidence from Temporary Rural-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5446, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Magnus Hatlebakk & Vegard Iversen & Gaute Torsvik, 2010. "Caste, local networks and lucrative jobs: Evidence from rural Nepal," CMI Working Papers 3, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Christian EBEKE, 2011. "Does the dual-citizenship recognition determine the level and the utilization of international remittances? Cross-Country Evidence," Working Papers 201102, CERDI.
- Elke Holst & Andrea Schäfer & Mechthild Schrooten, 2011. "Remittances and Gender: Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Evidence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 354, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Karpestam, Peter & Andersson, Fredrik N G, 2011. "International Remittances – A proposal how to test hypotheses about determinants of remittances with macroeconomic time series," Working Papers 2011:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Gubert, Flore & Lassourd, Thomas & Mesplé-Somps, Sandrine, 2010. "Transferts de fonds des migrants, pauvreté et inégalités au Mali. Analyse à partir de trois scénarios contrefactuels," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/4711, Université Paris-Dauphine.