Report NEP-MIG-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Bertoli, 2010. "The informational structure of migration decision and migrants’ self-selection," Working Papers - Economics, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa wp2010_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Leilanie Basilio & Thomas K. Bauer, 2010. "Transferability of Human Capital and Immigrant Assimilation – An Analysis for Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0164, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- William Kerr & William Lincoln, 2010. "The Supply Side of Innovation: H-1B Visa Reforms and US Ethnic Invention," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan wp978, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hansen, Jörgen & Wahlberg, Roger & Faisal, Sharif, 2010. "Wages and Immigrant Occupational Composition in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 4823, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Schmitt, 2010. "Unions and Upward Mobility for Immigrant Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2010-07, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Prokic, Tijana & Dronkers, Jaap, 2010. "The differences in attitudes about their society between 14 year old pupils with and without an immigration background; a cross-national comparison," MPRA Paper 21637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2010. "Returns to Migration, Education, and Externalities in the European Union," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Napolitano, Oreste & Bonasia, Mariangela, 2010. "Determinants of different internal migration trends: the Italian experience," MPRA Paper 21734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian Nolan, 2010. "Promoting the Well-Being of Immigrant Youth," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 201017, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Boboc, Cristina & Zouag, Nada, 2009. "Emigration of Highly Skilled Labor: Determinants & Impacts," MPRA Paper 21567, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2010.
- Camacho, Carmen & Shen, I-Ling, 2010. "Public Education for the Children Left Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 4833, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Almeida & Anupama Phene & Sali Li, 2010. "Communities, Knowledge, and Innovation: Indian Immigrants in the US Semiconductor Industry," Working Papers, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria 58, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "Regional integration and economic convergence in the post-Soviet space: Experience of the decade of growth," MPRA Paper 21594, University Library of Munich, Germany.