Report NEP-MIG-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:amu:wpaper:2009-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sankar Mukhopadhyay, 2009. "Religion, Religiosity and Educational Attainment of Immigrants to the USA," Working Papers 09-003, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Degen, Kathrin & Fischer, Andreas M, 2009. "Immigration and Swiss House Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 7583, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Mathias G. Sinning, 2009. "Neighborhood Diversity and the Appreciation of Native- and Immigrant-Owned Homes," CEPR Discussion Papers 624, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Ariane TICHIT MINISCLOUX & Daniela BORODAK, 2009. "Should we stay or should we go? Irregular migration and duration of stay: the case of Moldovan migrants," Working Papers 200915, CERDI.
- Maëlan Le Goff & Christian EBEKE, 2009. "Why Migrants' Remittances Reduce Income Inequality in some Countries and not in Others?," Working Papers 200919, CERDI.
- Stegmann, Tim, 2009.
"Migrationsbezogene Verbleibs- und Rückkehrabsichten im SOEP
[Migration related intentions to stay and return in SOEP dataset]," MPRA Paper 13240, University Library of Munich, Germany.