Report NEP-MIG-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Onder, Ali Sina & Schlunk, Herwig, 2009. "Elderly Migration, State Taxes, and What They Reveal," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Akihiro Kawase & Katsuyoshi Nakazawa, 2009. "Long-term Care Insurance Facilities and Interregional Migration of the Elderly in Japan," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200939, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Inglehart, Ronald & Norris, Pippa, 2009. "Muslim Integration into Western Cultures: Between Origins and Destinations," Working Paper Series rwp09-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Åslund, Olof & Edin, Per-Anders & Fredriksson, Peter & Grönqvist, Hans, 2009. "Peers, neighborhoods and immigrant student achievement – evidence from a placement policy," Working Paper Series 2009:20, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Manon Domingues Dos Santos & François-Charles Wolff, 2009. "Human capital background and the educational attainment of the second-generation immigrants in France," Working Papers hal-00417879, HAL.
- Thomas Liebig, 2009. "Jobs for Immigrants: Labour Market Integration in Norway," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 94, OECD Publishing.
- William R. Kerr, 2009. "Breakthrough Inventions and Migrating Clusters of Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-020, Harvard Business School.
- Dhimitri Qirjo, 2009. "Love of Variety and Immigration," Working Papers 0911, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Baochun Peng, 2009. "Migration and Institutional Development," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2009-08, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Clemens, Michael & Montenegro, Claudio & Pritchett, Lant, 2009. "The Place Premium: Wage Differences for Identical Workers across the US Border," Working Paper Series rwp09-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Russell Smyth & Ingrid Nielsen & Qingguo Zhai, 2009. "Subjective Well-Being Of China'S Off-Farm Migrants," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 02-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.