Report NEP-MIG-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel BEINE & Frederic DOCQUIER & Caglar OZDEN, 2009. "Diasporas," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Anna Iara & Michael Landesmann & Sebastian Leitner & Leon Podkaminer & Roman Römisch & Hermine Vidovic, 2008. "Migration and Commuting Propensity in the New EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 351, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kaivan Munshi & Mark Rosenzweig, 2009. "Why is Mobility in India so Low? Social Insurance, Inequality, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 14850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- GABSZEWICZ , Jean & Gvetadze, Salome & Laussel, Didier & Pieretti, Patrice, 2008. "Public goods’ attractiveness and migrations," CORE Discussion Papers 2008080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Francesc Ortega & Giovanni Peri, 2009. "The Causes and Effects of International Migrations: Evidence from OECD Countries 1980-2005," NBER Working Papers 14833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catia Batista & Aitor Lacuesta & Pedro Vicente, 2009. "Micro evidence of the brain gain hypothesis: The case of Cape Verde," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0902, Banco de Espa�a.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200911 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dalen, H.P. van & Henkens, C.J.I.M., 2009. "Invisible barriers in international labour migration: The case of the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 2009-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jonathan Chaloff & Georges Lemaître, 2009. "Managing Highly-Skilled Labour Migration: A Comparative Analysis of Migration Policies and Challenges in OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 79, OECD Publishing.
- Mario Izquierdo & Aitor Lacuesta & Raquel Vegas, 2009. "Assimilation of immigrants in Spain: A longitudinal analysis," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0904, Banco de Espa�a.
- Ondřej Glazar & Wadim Strielkowski, 2009. "Turkey and the European Union: possible incidence of the EU accession on migration flows," Working Papers IES 2009/15, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2009.
- Andersson Joona , Pernilla & Nekby, Lena, 2009. "TIPping the Scales towards Greater Employment Chances? Evaluation of a Trial Introduction Program (TIP) for Newly-Arrived Immigrants based on Random Program Assignment," Research Papers in Economics 2009:10, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:118 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marie Coiffard, 2008. "Proposition pour une typologie des régulations Nord-Sud des transferts de fonds de migrants," Post-Print halshs-00371272, HAL.
- Item repec:oec:elsaab:79-fr is not listed on IDEAS anymore