Report NEP-MIG-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neeraj Kaushal, 2008. "Elderly Immigrants' Labor Supply Response to Supplemental Security Income," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2008-25, Center for Retirement Research.
- Ron Cheung & Chris Cunningham, 2009. "Voters Hold the Key: Lock-in, Mobility and the Portability of Property Tax Exemptions," Working Papers wp2009_03_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Veenman, J. & Heij, C., 2008. "Immigrant gender convergence in education and on the labor market," Econometric Institute Report EI 2008-16, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Schoellman, Todd, 2009. "The Occupations and Human Capital of U.S. Immigrants," MPRA Paper 14236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paris, Thelma R. & Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Luis, Joyce & Thi Ngoc Chi, Truong & Wongsanum, Chaicharn & Villanueva, Donald, 2009. "Comparative Analysis Of The Impact Of Labor Out Migration And Remittances On Income And Rice Productivity In The Philippines, Thailand And Vietnam," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48165, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200909 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Labor Mobility and the Integration of European Labor Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 862, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brenke, Karl & Yuksel, Mutlu & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "EU Enlargement under Continued Mobility Restrictions: Consequences for the German Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 4055, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200908 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200906 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luca Marchiori & Ingmar Schumacher, 2009. "When nature rebels: international migration, climate change and inequality," Working Papers hal-00358759, HAL.