Report NEP-MIG-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Saiz, Albert, 2008. "City Beautiful," IZA Discussion Papers 3778, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Davide, DOTTORI & I-Ling, SHEN, 2008. "Low-Skilled Immigration and th Expansion of Private Schools," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008023, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Lokshin, Michael & Glinskaya, Elena, 2008. "The effect of male migration for work on employment patterns of females in nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4757, The World Bank.
- Antonio Accetturo, 2008. "Agglomeration and growth: the effects of commuting costs," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 688, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giuseppe Russo, 2008. "Voting over Selective Immigration Policies with Immigration Aversion," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Fida Karam, 2008. "When Migrant Remittances Are Not Everlasting, How Can Morocco Make Up?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00304885, HAL.
- Alon Cohen & Assaf Razin, 2008. "The Skill Composition of Immigrants and the Generosity of the Welfare State: Free vs. Policy-Controlled Migration," NBER Working Papers 14459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide, DOTTORI & I. Ling, SHEN, 2008. "Low-skilled Immigration and Education Policy with Endogenous Fertility," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008022, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Andrews, Martyn J. & Clark, Ken & Whittaker, William, 2008. "The Determinants of Regional Migration in Great Britain: A Duration Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3783, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rotte, Ralph & Steininger, Martin, 2008. "Crime, Unemployment, and Xenophobia? An Ecological Analysis of Right-Wing Election Results in Hamburg, 1986−2005," IZA Discussion Papers 3779, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simone Bertoli & Herbert Brücker, 2008. "Extending the case for a beneficial brain drain," Working Papers Series wp2008_14.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Elisabetta, LODIGIANI, 2008. "Diaspora Externalities and Technology Diffusion," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008008, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Matti Sarvimäki, 2008. "Assimilation to a Welfare State: Labor Market Performance and Use of Social Benefits by Immigrants to Finland," Discussion Papers 454, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Louis Putterman & David N. Weil, 2008. "Post-1500 Population Flows and the Long Run Determinants of Economic Growth and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 14448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eleonora Mussino & Alyson A. van Raalte, 2008. "Fertility of migrants: a comparative study between Italy and Russia," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-026, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.