Report NEP-MIG-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iab:iabfme:200704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian N. Brinch & Bernt Bratsberg & OddbjÃ¸rn Raaum, 2008. "The Effects of an Upper Secondary Education Reform on the Attainment of Immigrant Youth," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 528, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hildebrand, Vincent A., 2008. "The Asset Portfolios of Native-Born and Foreign-Born Households," IZA Discussion Papers 3304, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lozano, Fernando A. & Sorensen, Todd A., 2008. "Mexican Immigrants, the Labor Market and the Current Population Survey: Seasonality Effects, Framing Effects, and Sensitivity of Results," IZA Discussion Papers 3301, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan Barrett & Yvonne McCarthy, 2007. "The Earnings of Immigrants in Ireland: Results from the 2005 EU Survey of Income and Living Conditions," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP206, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).