Report NEP-MIG-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahlerup, Pelle & Olsson, Ola, 2007. "The Roots of Ethnic Diversity," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 281, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Craig McIntosh, 2007. "The Great Mexican Emigration," NBER Working Papers 13675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Åslund, Olof & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2007. "How to Measure Segregation Conditional on the Distribution of Covariates," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2007:27, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Dolado, Juan J. & Jimeno, Juan Francisco, 2007. "Does Immigration Affect the Phillips Curve? Some Evidence for Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6604, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Shelburne & Jose Palacin, 2007. "Remittances in the CIS: Their Economic Implications and a New Estimation Procedure," ECE Discussion Papers Series, UNECE 2007_5, UNECE.