Report NEP-MIG-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jenny Monheim & Marie Obidzinski, 2007. "Optimal discretion in asylum lawmaking," Working Papers of BETA 2007-31, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Tran Ngo Thi Minh Tam, 2007. "Technical Efficiency of The Vietnam's Manufacture of Chemical and Chemical Products: A Dual Approach," Working Papers 17, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Paola Barrientos, 2007. "Analysis of International Migration and its Impacts on Developing Countries," Development Research Working Paper Series 12/2007, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Sayan, Serdar & Tekin-Koru, Ayca, 2007. "Remittances, Business Cycles and Poverty: The Recent Turkish Experience," MPRA Paper 6029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helene Sjursen, 2007. "Enlargement in perspective: The EU’s quest for identity," RECON Online Working Papers Series 15, RECON.