Report NEP-MIG-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acosta, Pablo & Calderon, Cesar & Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lopez, Humberto, 2007. "What is the impact of international remittances on poverty and inequality in Latin America ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4249, The World Bank.
- Mendoza, Jorge Eduardo & Calderon, Cuauhtemoc, 2006.
"Impactos regionales de las remesas en el crecimiento económico de México
[Regional impacts of remittances on the economic growth of Mexico]," MPRA Paper 3331, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2006.
- Mario Izquierdo & Juan F. Jimeno & Juan A. Rojas, 2007. "On the aggregate effects of immigration in Spain," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0714, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Neil Longley & Todd Crosset & Steve Jefferson, 2007. "The Migration of African Americans to the Canadian Football League during the mid-20th Century: An Escape from Discrimination?," IASE Conference Papers, International Association of Sports Economists 0707, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Dafna Kariv & Teresa V. Menzies & Gabrielle A. Brenner & Louis Jacques Filion, 2006. "Transnational Networking and Business Success: Ethnic entrepreneurs in Canada," Cahiers de recherche 06-18, HEC MontrÃ©al, Institut d'Ã©conomie appliquÃ©e.
- Namkee Ahn & Pablo VÃ¡zquez, 2007. "Â¿Por quÃ© preocupa la inmigraciÃ³n?: Un anÃ¡lisis de los datos de la encuesta del CIS," Working Papers 2007-11, FEDEA.