Report NEP-MIC-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaurab Aryal & Ronald Stauber, 2013. "Trembles in Extensive Games with Ambiguity Averse Players," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-606, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Ronen Gradwohl, 2013. "Privacy in Implementation," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1561, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3380/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benjamin Lester & Ludo Visschers & Ronald Wolthoff, 2013. "Competing with asking prices," Working Papers 13-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Liang, Pinghan, 2013. "Optimal delegation via a strategic intermediary," MPRA Paper 45271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robertas Zubrickas, 2013. "The provision point mechanism with reward money," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 114, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2013.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Mukherjee, Saptarshi & Muto, Nozomu, 2013. "List-based decision problems," Discussion Papers 2013-02, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Akiko Maruyama, 2013. "Learning about oneÂ’'s own type: a search model with two-sided uncertainty," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-24, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni & Elena Manzoni, 2013. "Voting for Legislators," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 240, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2013. "Investments in physical capital, relationship-specificity, and the property rights approach," MPRA Paper 45243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alam, M. Shahid, 2013. "Constant Returns to Scale: Can the Neoclassical Economy Exist?," MPRA Paper 45153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kei Kawakami, 2013. "Optimal Market Size," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 1168, The University of Melbourne.