Report NEP-MIC-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drew Fudenberg & Yuhta Ishii & Scott Duke Kominers, 2012. "Delayed-Response Strategies in Repeated Games with Observation Lags," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000390, David K. Levine.
- Zhou, Jidong, 2011. "Multiproduct search," MPRA Paper 37139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Norovsambuu Tumennasan, 2011. "To Err is Human: Implementation in Quantal Response Equilibria," Economics Working Papers 2011-11, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Alioğulları, Zeynel Harun & Barlo, Mehmet, 2012. "Entropic selection of Nash equilibrium," MPRA Paper 37132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Terstiege, 2011. "Randomization in contracts with endogenous information," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse07_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Bahel, 2011. "Rock-Paper-Scissors and Cycle-Based Games," Working Papers e07-31, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maasland, E., 2012. "Essays in auction theory," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5242208, Tilburg University.
- Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2012. "Coarse Correlated Equilibria and Sunspots," Discussion Papers 11-14r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.