Report NEP-MIC-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson & David Schmeidler, 2011. "Economic Models as Analogies," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 12-001, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Priscilla Man & Shino Takayama, 2012. "A Unifying Impossibility Theorem," Discussion Papers Series, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia 448, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/12889 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Muro, 2011. "Dual Farrell measures of efficiency," Alcamentos, Universidad de AlcalÃ¡, Departamento de EconomÃa. 1101, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Dietrich, Franz, 2011. "Scoring rules for judgment aggregation," MPRA Paper 35657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Landi, 2012. "Single Peakedness and Giffen Demand," Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics 02-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.