Report NEP-MIC-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1821, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gary S. Becker & Yona Rubinstein, 2011. "Fear and the Response to Terrorism: An Economic Analysis," CEP Discussion Papers dp1079, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ismail Saglam & Mehmet Y. Gurdal & Ayca Ozdogan, 2011. "Truth-telling and Trust in Sender-receiver Games with Intervention," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1123, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Bjoern Hartig, 2011. "A Welfare-Tradeoff-Ratio-Model of Social Preferences," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 02-05, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Geyer, Hannah & Wickhorst, Hanke, 2011. "Overconfidence and team-performance: An analysis of NBA-players' self-perception," CIW Discussion Papers 4/2011, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Congleton, Roger D., 2011. "Coping with unpleasant surprises in a complex world: Is rational choice possible in a world with positive information costs?," CIW Discussion Papers 6/2011, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Craig E. Landry & Andreas Lange & John A. List & Michael K. Price & Nicholas G. Rupp, 2011. "The Hidden Benefits of Control: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 17473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Rey-Biel & Roman M. Sheremeta & Neslihan Uler, 2011. "(Bad) Luck or (Lack of) Effort?: Comparing Social Sharing Norms between US and Europe," Working Papers 11-11, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Francesca Pongiglione, 2011. "Climate Change and Individual Decision Making: An Examination of Knowledge, Risk Perception, Self-interest and Their Interplay," Working Papers 2011.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Angelo Antoci & Luca Zarri, 2011. "Punish and Perish?," Working Papers 2011.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Keita Owari, 2011. "On Admissible Strategies in Robust Utility Maximization," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 1109.5512, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management, revised Mar 2012.
- Carvalho, M., 2011. "Essays in behavioral microeconomic theory," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4960697, Tilburg University.