Report NEP-MIC-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1821, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gary S. Becker & Yona Rubinstein, 2011. "Fear and the Response to Terrorism: An Economic Analysis," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1079, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ismail Saglam & Mehmet Y. Gurdal & Ayca Ozdogan, 2011. "Truth-telling and Trust in Sender-receiver Games with Intervention," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1123, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Bjoern Hartig, 2011. "A Welfare-Tradeoff-Ratio-Model of Social Preferences," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences 02-05, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Geyer, Hannah & Wickhorst, Hanke, 2011. "Overconfidence and team-performance: An analysis of NBA-players' self-perception," CIW Discussion Papers, University of MÃ¼nster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW) 4/2011, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Congleton, Roger D., 2011. "Coping with unpleasant surprises in a complex world: Is rational choice possible in a world with positive information costs?," CIW Discussion Papers, University of MÃ¼nster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW) 6/2011, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Craig E. Landry & Andreas Lange & John A. List & Michael K. Price & Nicholas G. Rupp, 2011. "The Hidden Benefits of Control: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 17473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Rey-Biel & Roman M. Sheremeta & Neslihan Uler, 2011. "(Bad) Luck or (Lack of) Effort?: Comparing Social Sharing Norms between US and Europe," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 11-11, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Francesca Pongiglione, 2011. "Climate Change and Individual Decision Making: An Examination of Knowledge, Risk Perception, Self-interest and Their Interplay," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2011.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Angelo Antoci & Luca Zarri, 2011. "Punish and Perish?," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2011.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Keita Owari, 2011. "On Admissible Strategies in Robust Utility Maximization," Papers, arXiv.org 1109.5512, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2012.
- Carvalho, M., 2011. "Essays in behavioral microeconomic theory," Open Access publications from Tilburg University, Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4960697, Tilburg University.