Report NEP-MIC-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vives, Xavier, 2011. "Endogenous public information and welfare," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/925, IESE Business School.
- Vives, Xavier, 2011. "A large-market rational expectations equilibrium model," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/924, IESE Business School.
- Martin Shubik, 2011. "The Present and Future of Game Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1808, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bruno, Bruna, 2011. "Rewarding my Self. Self Esteem, Self Determination and Motivations," MPRA Paper 32218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denis Bouyssou & Thierry Marchant, 2011. "Subjective expected utility without preferences," Working Papers, HAL hal-00606939, HAL.
- Christian Kellner & Gerhard Riener, 2011. "Ambiguity aversion as a reason to choose tournaments," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2011-033, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Denis Bouyssou & Thierry Marchant, 2011. "Multiattribute preference models with reference points," Working Papers, HAL hal-00606942, HAL.
- Etienne Farvaque & Alexander Mihailov & Alireza Naghavi, 2011. "The Grand Experiment of Communism: Discovering the Trade-off between Equality and Efficiency," Economics & Management Discussion Papers, Henley Business School, Reading University em-dp2011-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Masten, S.E. & Prüfer, J., 2011. "On the Evolution of Collective Enforcement Institutions: Communities and Courts," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-074, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Maitreesh Ghatak & Alexander Karaivanov, 2011. "Contractual Structure and Endogenous Matching in Partnershipso," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 024, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- José Carlos R., Alcantud & Rocío, de Andrés & José Manuel, Cascón, 2011. "Measurement of consensus with a reference," MPRA Paper 32155, University Library of Munich, Germany.