Report NEP-MIC-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vives, Xavier, 2011. "Endogenous public information and welfare," IESE Research Papers D/925, IESE Business School.
- Vives, Xavier, 2011. "A large-market rational expectations equilibrium model," IESE Research Papers D/924, IESE Business School.
- Martin Shubik, 2011. "The Present and Future of Game Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1808, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bruno, Bruna, 2011. "Rewarding my Self. Self Esteem, Self Determination and Motivations," MPRA Paper 32218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denis Bouyssou & Thierry Marchant, 2011. "Subjective expected utility without preferences," Working Papers hal-00606939, HAL.
- Christian Kellner & Gerhard Riener, 2011. "Ambiguity aversion as a reason to choose tournaments," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-033, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Denis Bouyssou & Thierry Marchant, 2011. "Multiattribute preference models with reference points," Working Papers hal-00606942, HAL.
- Etienne Farvaque & Alexander Mihailov & Alireza Naghavi, 2011. "The Grand Experiment of Communism: Discovering the Trade-off between Equality and Efficiency," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2011-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Masten, S.E. & Prüfer, J., 2011. "On the Evolution of Collective Enforcement Institutions: Communities and Courts," Discussion Paper 2011-074, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Maitreesh Ghatak & Alexander Karaivanov, 2011. "Contractual Structure and Endogenous Matching in Partnershipso," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 024, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- José Carlos R., Alcantud & Rocío, de Andrés & José Manuel, Cascón, 2011. "Measurement of consensus with a reference," MPRA Paper 32155, University Library of Munich, Germany.