Report NEP-MIC-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1288 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Avadanei, Andreea, 2011.
"Indicatori de măsurare a integrării financiare europene. Literature review
[Measuring European financial market integration. A literature review]," MPRA Paper 28737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenney, Martin & Pon, Bryan, 2011. "Structuring the Smartphone Industry. Is the Mobile Internet OS Platform the Key?," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1238, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir & Kostas Mouratidis, 2011. "Real effects of inflation uncertainty in the US," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2011002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Quintas, Helena & Gonçalves, José Alberto, 2010. "The leadership of schools in three regions in Portugal based on the findings of external evaluation," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-11, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Ping, Luo, 2011. "What Regulatory Policies Work for Emerging Markets?," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 265, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Item repec:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_224 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asproudis, Elias, 2011. "Trade union structure with environmental concern and firms' technological choice," MPRA Paper 28767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Céline Gimet & Thomas Lagoarde-Segot, 2011. "A closer look at financial development and income distribution," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 1104, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Stark, Oded & Hyll, Walter & Wang, Yong, 2011. "Endogenous Selection of Comparison Groups, Human Capital Formation, and Tax Policy," Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) 99415, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Daniel X. Nguyen, 2011. "The Desire for (Danish) Quality in High and Low Income Countries," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 11-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Fabio Verona & Manuel M. F. Martins & Inês Drumond, 2011. "Monetary policy shocks in a DSGE model with a shadow banking system," CEF.UP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 1101, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Borooah, Vani, 2010. "Social Exclusion and Jobs Reservation in India," MPRA Paper 28668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Daniel O. Cajueiro & Dimas M. Fazio, 2010. "Financial Fragility in a General Equilibrium Model: the Brazilian case," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 229, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Gregor Schwerhoff & Mouhamadou Sy, 2013. "The non-monetary side of the global disinflation," PSE Working Papers, HAL halshs-00564957, HAL.
- R. I. Luttens, 2010. "Lower bounds rule!," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 10/683, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Matteo Mogliani, 2010. "Residual-based tests for cointegration and multiple deterministic structural breaks: A Monte Carlo study," PSE Working Papers, HAL halshs-00564897, HAL.