Report NEP-MIC-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sofronis Clerides & Pascal Courty, 2010. "Sales, Quantity Surcharge, and Consumer Inattention," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 32_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Alberto Martin & Filippo Taddei, 2010. "International capital flows and credit market imperfections: A tale of two frictions," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1245, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2012.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1644421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julia Sophie Wörsdorfer, 2010. "Consumer needs and their satiation properties as drivers of the rebound effect - The case of energy-efficient washing machines," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2010-16, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Zhenlin Yang, 2010. "Bias-Corrected Estimation for Spatial Autocorrelation," Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics 12-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Georges Dionne & Geneviève Gauthier & Khemais Hammami & Mathieu Maurice & Jean-Guy Simonato, 2010. "A Reduced Form Model of Default Spreads with Markov-Switching Macroeconomic Factors," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1042, CIRPEE.
- Vollmer, Sebastian & Holzmann, Hajo & Ketterer, Florian & Klasen, Stephan, 2010. "Distribution Dynamics of Regional GDP per Employee in Unified Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-461, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Chiara BROCCOLINI & Marco LILLA & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2010. "A Search Model in a Segmented Labour Market: the Odd Role of Unions," Working Papers, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali 349, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2010. "Does Ricardian Equivalence Hold When Expectations are not Rational?," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers, University of Oregon Economics Department 2010-3, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Massimo Morelli & Dominic Rohner, 2010. "Natural Resource Distribution and Multiple Forms of Civil War," OxCarre Working Papers, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford 050, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Matthews, Kent, 2010. "Banking Efficiency in Emerging Market Economies," Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section E2010/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Tore Selland Kleppe & Jun Yu & Hans J. Skaug, 2010. "Estimating the GARCH Diffusion: Simulated Maximum Likelihood in Continuous Time," Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics 13-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Alfred Maussner, 2010. "The Analytics of New Keynesian Phillips Curves," Discussion Paper Series, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics 313, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- John P. Caskey, 2010. "Payday lending: new research and the big question," Working Papers 10-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Behaghel, Luc & Blau, David M., 2010. "Framing Social Security Reform: Behavioral Responses to Changes in the Full Retirement Age," IZA Discussion Papers 5310, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Taiji Furusawa & Takashi Kamihigashi, 2010. "Threats or Promises?: A Simple Explanation of Gradual Trade Liberalization," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University DP2010-34, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Tony Addison, 2010. "From Conflict to Reconstruction," Working Papers id:3195, eSocialSciences.
- Andrea Vaona, 2010. "Six variations on fair wages and the long-run Phillips curve," Working Papers, University of Verona, Department of Economics 17/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.