Report NEP-MIC-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Keuschnigg & Peter Egger, 2010. "Innovation, Trade and Finance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-08, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jose A. Lopez & Jesús Saurina, 2010. "How Does Competition Impact Bank Risk-Taking?," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1005, Banco de Espa�a.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Cees Withagen, 2010. "On Price Taking Behavior In A Nonrenewable Resource Cartel-Fringe Game," Departmental Working Papers 2010-02, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Loupias, C. & Sevestre, P., 2010. "Costs, demand, and producer price changes," Working papers 273, Banque de France.
- Felipe Tamega Fernandes, 2010. "Commodity Chains: what can we learn from a business history of the rubber chain? (1870-1910)," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-089, Harvard Business School.
- Blonz, Joshua & Burtraw, Dallas & Walls, Margaret A., 2010. "Climate Policy’s Uncertain Outcomes for Households: The Role of Complex Allocation Schemes in Cap and Trade," Discussion Papers dp-10-12, Resources For the Future.
- David German, 2010. "Overview of utility-based valuation," Papers 1003.5712, arXiv.org.
- Christophe Chorro & Dominique Guegan & Florian Ielpo, 2010. "Option pricing for GARCH-type models with generalized hyperbolic innovations," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Janett Neugebauer & Dennis Wesselbaum, 2010. "Staggered Wages, Sticky Prices, and Labor Market Dynamics in Matching Models," Kiel Working Papers 1608, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Klaus Adam & Albert Marcet, 2010. "Booms and Busts in Asset Prices," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-02, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Giandomenico, Rossano, 2010. "Credit Derivatives," MPRA Paper 21793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willem Van Zandweghe & Alexander L. Wolman, 2010. "Discretionary monetary policy in the Calvo model," Research Working Paper RWP 10-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Marcus Miller & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2010. "Leverage and Asset Bubbles: Averting Armageddon with Chapter 11?," NBER Working Papers 15817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi & Ernesto Stein, 2010. "Veto Players and Policy Trade-Offs- An Intertemporal Approach to Study the Effects of Political Institutions on Policy," Research Department Publications 4660, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- JosÃ© Emilio BoscÃ¡ & Rafael Domenech & Javier Ferri, 2009. "Search, Nash Bargaining and Rule of Thumb Consumers," Working Papers 0912, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:21697 is not listed on IDEAS anymore