Report NEP-MIC-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil, 2009. "Animal Spirits and the Composition of Innovation in a Lab-Equipment R&D Model," FEP Working Papers 336, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tatiana Plotnikova, 2009. "Technology, Competition and the Time of Entry: Diversification Patterns in the Development of New Drugs," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:trf:wpaper:273 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pflüger, Michael P. & Suedekum, Jens, 2009. "Subsidizing Firm Entry in Open Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 4384, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dorothée Brécard, 2009. "Environmental tax in a green market," Working Papers hal-00421176, HAL.
- Carbo Valverde, Santiago & Fernández de Guevara y Rodoselovics, Juan & Humphrey, David & Maudos, Joaquin, 2009. "Estimating the intensity of price and non-price competition in banking," MPRA Paper 17612, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2009. "Social network driven innovation," Working Papers 47, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Robert R. Routledge, 2009. "On the existence of Bayesian Bertrand equilibrium," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0917, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Dorothée Brécard, 2009. "On production costs in vertical differentiation models," Working Papers hal-00421171, HAL.
- Anna Ilyina & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2009. "A Multi-Industry Model of Growth with Financing Constraints," IMF Working Papers 09/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Johansson, Sara, 2009. "Market Experiences and Export Decisions in Heterogeneous Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 196, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bejan, Camelia & Bidian, Florin, 2009. "Ownership Structure and Efficiency in Large Economies," MPRA Paper 17677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caitlin Knowles Myers & Grace Close & Laurice Fox & John William Meyer & Madeline Niemi, 2009. "Retail Redlining: Are gasoline prices higher in poor and minority neighborhoods?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0906, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Ben Shiller & Joel Waldfogel, 2009. "Music for a Song: An Empirical Look at Uniform Song Pricing and its Alternatives," NBER Working Papers 15390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2009-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore