Report NEP-MIC-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Symeonidis, 2009. "Downstream merger and welfare in a bilateral oligopoly," Economics Discussion Papers 671, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Yan Liu & Guang???Zhen Sun, 2008. "Competition And Access Regulation In The Telecommunications Industry With Multiple Networks," Monash Economics Working Papers 25/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2009. "On cost restrictions in spatial competition models with heterogeneous firms," Discussion Paper Series 2009_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2009.
- Francesco Turino, 2009. "Non-price Competition, Real Rigidities and Inflation Dynamics," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bernardita Vial & Felipe Zurita., 2009. "On Reputational Rents as an Incentive Mechanism in Competitive Markets," Documentos de Trabajo 354, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Oliver Falck & Niels Daniel Grosse, 2009. "Social Identity, Competition, and Finance: A Laboratory Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2009. "Hospital Markets and the Effect of Competition on Quality," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Dmitry Ryvkin, 2009. "Fatigue in dynamic tournaments," Working Papers wp2009_06_03, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Juan Pablo Montero, 2009. "Market Power in Pollution Permit Markets," Documentos de Trabajo 355, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Radosveta Ivanova-Stenzel & Timothy Salmon, 2009. "The High/Low Divide: Self-Selection by Values in Auction Choice," Working Papers wp2009_06_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2009. "Technology diffusion and growth," Working Papers 672, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Corseuil, Carlos H. L., 2009. "Alternative Ways of Measuring and Interpreting Worker Flows," MPRA Paper 16158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aldashev, Gani & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Sebald, Alexander, 2009. "Decision-making Procedures: A General Theory and Its Field Experimental Test," CEPR Discussion Papers 7365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- FRANCESCO PARISI & Ram Singh, 2009. "Efficiency Of Equilibria Under Comparative Causation," Working papers 179, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Item repec:flo:wpaper:200901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2009. "Competing on Good Politicians," IZA Discussion Papers 4282, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).