Report NEP-MIC-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Khemarat Talerngsri Teerasuwannajak, 2009. "R&D Productivity and Intellectual Property Rights Protection Regimes," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2009_06, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2009.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew, 2009. "A Price Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Uwe Dulleck & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Matthias Sutter, 2009. "The Economics of Credence Goods: On the Role of Liability, Verifiability, Reputation and Competition," Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck 2009-03, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Seung-gyu Jo, 2009. "Pros and Cons of ‘Backing Winners’ in Innovation Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 09-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peitz, Martin & Reisinger, Markus, 2009. "Indirect Taxation in Vertical Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 255, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Horst Raff, 2009. "Exchange-Rate Misalignments in Duopoly: The Case of Airbus and Boeing," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1488, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- James J. Anton & Gary Biglaiser, 2009. "Quality, Upgrades, and (the Loss of) Market Power in a Dynamic Monopoly Model," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000169, David K. Levine.
- Mariana Lopes & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Open Innovation in firms located in an intermediate technology developed country," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 314, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Satoshi Myojo & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2009. "Assessing the Consequences of a Horizontal Merger and its Remedies in a Dynamic Environment," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-609, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Stefan Bühler & Dennis L. Gärtner, 2009. "Making Sense of Non-Binding Retail-Price Recommendations," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2009-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Kurokawa, Yoshinori, 2008. "Fixed Cost, Number of Firms, and Skill Premium: An Alternative Source for Rising Wage Inequality," MPRA Paper 14014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David B. Ridley, 2009. "Herding versus Hotelling: Market Entry with Costly Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000174, David K. Levine.