Report NEP-MIC-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rupayan Pal, 2009. "Technology adoption in a differentiated duopoly: Cournot versus bertrand," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2009-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Luigi Filippini & Gianmaria Martini, 2009. "Strategic Choice between Process and Product Innovation under Different Competitive Regimes," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0953, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Zhou, Jidong, 2009. "Ordered Search in Differentiated Markets," MPRA Paper 13397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Villani, 2008. "R&D Cooperation in Real Option Game Analysis," Quaderni DSEMS 19-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- María Fernanda Viecens, 2009. "Pricing strategies in two-sided platforms: The role of sellers’ competition," Working Papers 2009-11, FEDEA.
- Oliver Budzinski & Jürgen-Peter Kretschmer, 2009. "Horizontal Mergers, Involuntary Unemployment, and Welfare," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200907, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Lou, Weifang & Prentice, David & Yin, Xiangkang, 2008. "The Effects of Product Ageing on Demand: The Case of Digital Cameras," MPRA Paper 13407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Romain Duval & Alessandra Sgobbi & Massimo Tavoni, 2009. "The Role of R&D and Technology Diffusion in Climate Change Mitigation: New Perspectives Using the WITCH Model," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 664, OECD Publishing.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Marc Rysman, 2009. "Dynamics of Consumer Demand for New Durable Goods," NBER Working Papers 14737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.