Report NEP-MIC-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spielkamp, Alfred & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Rammer, Christian, 2008. "Innovation Success of Non-R&D-Performers: Substituting Technology by Management in SMEs," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-092, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Werner Güth & Kerstin Pull & Manfred Stadler, 2009. "Intra-firm Conflicts and Interfirm Competition," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Winand Emons & Claude Fluet, 2009. "Non-comparative versus Comparative Advertising as a Quality Signal," Cahiers de recherche 0902, CIRPEE.
- Morone, Piergiuseppe & Petraglia, Carmelo & Testa, Giuseppina, 2008. "Proximity and Innovation in Italian SMEs," MPRA Paper 13329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2009. "Globalization and innovation in emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4808, The World Bank.
- Edmond Baranes & François Mirabel & Jean-Christophe Poudou, 2008. "Strategic Storage and Competition in European Gas Markets," Cahiers du LASER (LASER Working Papers) 2008.24, LASER (Laboratoire de Science Economique de Richter), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- J.A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk, 2009. "Measuring and explaining competition in the financial sector," Working Papers 09-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & John Van Reenen & Luigi Zingales, 2009. "Innovation and Institutional Ownership," CEP Discussion Papers dp0911, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Beschorner, Patrick Frank Ernst, 2008. "Ex Post Regulation Facilitates Collusion," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-099, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2009. "Innovative Firms or Innovative Owners? Determinants of Innovation in Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 3962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laura Abramovsky & Helen Simpson, 2008. "Geographic Proximity and Firm-University Innovation Linkages: evidence from Great Britain," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/200, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Andreas Panagopoulos & In-Uck Park, 2008. "Patent Protection, Takeovers, and Startup Innovation: A Dynamic Approach," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/201, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Igor D. Livshits & James C. MacGee, 2008. "Barriers to Technology Adoption and Entry," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20087, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.