Report NEP-MIC-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Curtis B. Eaton & Ian A. MacDonald & Laura Meriluoto, 2008. "Existence Advertising, Price Competition, and Asymmetric Market Structure," Working Papers in Economics 08/20, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chidmi, Benaissa & Murova, Olga I., 2008. "Duopoly Competition in Supermarket Industry: The Case of Seattle-Tacoma Milk Market," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6740, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- CHANDER, Parkash & MUTHUKRISHNAN, Subhashini, 2007. "Green consumerism and collective action," CORE Discussion Papers 2007058, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gregor, ZOETTL, 2008. "Investment decisions in liberalized electricity markets : A framework of peak load pricing with strategic firms," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008029, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Stephan, Andreas & Badunenko, Oleg & Fritsch, Michael, 2008. "What Drives the Productive Efficiency of a Firm? The Importance of Industry,Location, R&D, and Size," CISEG Working Papers Series 4, Centre for Innovation Systems, Entrepreneurship and Growth, Jönköping International Business School.
- Baker, Scott & Lee, Pak Yee & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2008. "Intellectual Property Disclosure as 'Threat'," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 881, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- KÉSENNE, Stefan, 2008. "The optimal size of a sports league," Working Papers 2008017, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Fabrice Tricou, 2008. "Market Price Mechanisms and Stackelberg General Equilibria," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-29, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary Charness & Peter Kuhn & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2008. "Competition and the Ratchet Effect," Working Papers 0828, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Nicole Adler & Chris Nash & Eric Pels, 2008. "High-Speed Rail & Air Transport Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.