Report NEP-MIC-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Behringer, Stefan, 2008. "Asymmetric Equilibria and Non-Cooperative Access Pricing in Telecommunications," MPRA Paper 11795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Economides, 2008. "Competition Policy Issues in the Consumer Payments Industry," Working Papers 08-29, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Markets for Information: Of Inefficient Firewalls and Efficient Monopolies," Working Papers 2008_37, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00340409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Scholz, Sebastian, 2008. "Learning and Technology Adoptions," Discussion Papers in Economics 7575, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Behringer, Stefan, 2008. "Endogenous Technical Change, Spillovers, and Market Structure," MPRA Paper 11797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Woerter & Stephen Roper, 2008. "Openness and Innovation - Home and Export Demand Effects on Manufacturing Innovation: Panel Data Evidence for Ireland and Switzerland," KOF Working papers 08-210, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Annamaria Sorato & Bruno Viscolani, 2008. "Modelling smoothly the joint effect of several advertising media on sales in a homogeneous market," Working Papers 176, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Item repec:eim:papers:h200819 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Itai Ashlagi & Emin Karagozoglu & Bettina Klaus, 2008. "A Noncooperative Support for Equal Division in Estate Division Problems," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-069, Harvard Business School.