Report NEP-MIC-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sayed Ajaz Hussain & Serkan Bahceci, 2008. "Network Structure and Design in the Deregulated U.S. Airline Industry: an Argument for Re-Regulation?," Working Papers tecipa-325, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Li, Hongyan & Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2008. "Dynamic LMP Response Under Alternative Price-Cap and Price-Sensitive Demand Scenarios," Staff General Research Papers 12975, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Srholec, 2008. "A multilevel analysis of innovation in developing countries," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080812, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Joel Stiebale & Frank Reize, 2008. "The Impact of FDI on Innovation in Target Firms," Ruhr Economic Papers 0050, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Linda Cohen & Amihai Glazer, 2008. "Regulation with Budget Constraints Can Dominate Regulation by Price and by Quantity," Working Papers 080903, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Yu, Nanpeng & Liu, Chen-Ching & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2008. "Modeling of Suppliers Learning Behaviors in an Electricity Market Environment," Staff General Research Papers 12976, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Stephan Werner, 2008. "Social Welfare in Sports Leagues with Profit-Maximizing and/or Win-Maximizing Clubs," Working Papers 0090, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Jul 2009.
- Patrick Massey & Moore McDowell, 2008. "Joint Dominance and Tacit Collusion - An Analysis of the Irish Vodafone/O2 Case and the Implications for Competition and Regulatory Policy," Working Papers 200805, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Brunner, Daniel & Voigt, Tim, 2008.
"Diffusionsprozesse bei zwischenbetrieblicher Kooperation - Ein erweitertes Nelson-Winter-Modell
[Diffusion Processes and Inter-firm Cooperation: An Extended Nelson-Winter Model]," MPRA Paper 10027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcus Wagner, 2008. "Technology sourcing by large incumbents through acquisition of small firms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-055, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Julien Daubanes, 2008. "Optimal taxation of a monopolistic extractor: are subsidies necessary?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/92, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Stephan Werner, 2008. "The Effect of Luxury Taxes on Competitive Balance, Club Profits, and Social Welfare in Sports Leagues," Working Papers 0091, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Jul 2009.