Report NEP-MIC-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexia Gaudeul, 2008. "Software Marketing on the Internet: the Use of Samples and Repositories," Working Papers, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia 08-23, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Karl Aiginger, 2008. "The Impact of Competition on Macroeconomic Performance," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 318, WIFO.
- Alex Coad, 2008. "Distance to Frontier and Appropriate Business Strategy," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2008/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Marinucci, Marco, 2008. "Optimal ownership in joint ventures with contributions of asymmetric partners," MPRA Paper 8985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolaos Georgantz�s & Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2008. "Strategic delegation in experimental duopolies with endogenous incentive contracts," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0809, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier Debande & Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 2008. "Quality and variety competition in higher education," DULBEA Working Papers, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 08-12.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Blecker, Thorsten & Abdelkafi, Nizar & Raasch, Christina, 2008. "Enabling and Sustaining Collaborative Innovation," MPRA Paper 8964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gebhardt, Georg & Höffler, Felix, 2008. "How to Determine whether Regional Markets are Integrated? Theory and Evidence from European Electricity Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 236, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Reddy Nalla, Vijayender & Veen, Jack van der & Venugopal, Venu, 2008. "Using Contract Mechanisms to Coordinate Product line Decisions," Nyenrode Research Papers Series, Nyenrode Business Universiteit 08-03, Nyenrode Business Universiteit.
- Heinz Hollenstein, 2008. "Characteristics of Foreign R&D Strategies of Swiss Firms. Implications for Policy," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 315, WIFO.