Report NEP-MIC-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2007. "Dynamic Efficiency of Product Market Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-097/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ian MacDonald & Laura Meriluoto, 2008. "Existence Advertising, Price Competition, and Asymmetric Market Structure," Working Papers 2008-10, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 13 Feb 2008.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Santanu Roy, 2007. "Signaling Quality through Prices in an Oligopoly," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-081/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Zsolt Sandor & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2008. "Nonparametric Estimation of the Costs of Non-Sequential Search," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-102/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Argenton, C., 2008. "Exclusive Quality," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2008-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Armstrong, Mark, 2008. "Interactions between competition and consumer policy," MPRA Paper 7258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques Thépot & Jean-Luc Netzer, 2007. "On the optimality of the full cost pricing," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2007-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.