Report NEP-MIC-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A. & Dijk, T. van, 2008. "Price Discrimination Bans on Dominant Firms," Discussion Paper 2008-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bonroy, O. & Constantatos, C., 2007. "On the use of labels in credence goods markets," Working Papers 200709, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Bruce Lyons, 2007. "The Paradox of the Exclusion of Exploitative Abuse," Working Papers 08-1, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- W.A. Dolfsma & G. van der Panne, 2007. "Innovations from SMEs or large firms? : sector structure and dynamics," Working Papers 07-30, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Christoph Grimpe & Ulrich Kaiser, 2008. "Gains and Pains from Contract Research: A Transaction and Firm-level Perspective," CIE Discussion Papers 2008-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Hege, Ulrich & Hennessy, Christopher, 2007. "Acquisition Values and Optimal Financial (In)Flexibility," Les Cahiers de Recherche 878, HEC Paris.
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel & Tobias Schmidt, 2008. "The Use of Knowledge Management by Innovators - Empirical Evidence for Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Nadine Chlaß & Werner Güth, 2007. "Competition on Common Value Markets with Naive Traders - A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-105, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jacob Bikker & Janko Gorter, 2008. "Performance of the Dutch non-life insurance industry: competition, efficiency and focus," DNB Working Papers 164, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- J.A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & P. Finnie, 2007. "The impact of market structure, contestability and institutional environment on banking competition," Working Papers 07-29, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, . "Privatization of Knowledge: Did the U.S. Get It Right?," Working Papers 2008_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Dalton, Patricio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2008. "Behavioural Decisions and Welfare," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 834, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Max Keilbach & Mark Sanders, 2007. "Exploration and Exploitation - The Role of Entrepreneurship and R+D in the Process of Innovation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-108, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ferrari, S. & Verboven, F.L. & Degryse, H.A., 2008. "Investment and Usage of New Technologies: Evidence from a Shared ATM Network," Discussion Paper 2008-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.