Report NEP-MIC-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nisvan Erkal:Daniel Piccinin, 2007. "Cooperative R&D under Uncertainty with Free Entry," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 999, The University of Melbourne.
- Rossella Argenziano, 2007. "Differentiated Networks: Equilibrium and Efficiency," Economics Discussion Papers 638, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Flavio Menezes & Tina Kao, 2007. "Welfare Enhancing Mergers under Product Differentiation," Discussion Papers Series 350, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas-Ruiz, 2007. "Trade liberalization, competition and growth," Economics Working Papers we076536, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Eric Rasmusen & Young-Ro Yoon, 2007. "First versus Second-Mover Advantage with Information Asymmetry about the Size of New Markets," Caepr Working Papers 2007-017, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Thomas Wein & Heike Wetzel, 2007. "The Difficulty to Behave as a (regulated) Natural Monopolist – The Dynamics of Electricity Network Access Charges in Germany 2002 to 2005," Working Paper Series in Economics 62, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- E. Cefis & A. Sabidussi & E.J.J. Schenk, 2007. "Do mergers of potentially dominant firms foster innovation? An empirical analysis for the manufacturing sector," Working Papers 07-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Alain Delacroix & Shouyong Shi, 2007. "Pricing and Signaling with Frictions," Working Papers tecipa-298, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- José Féres & Arnaud Reynaud & Alban Thomas, 2007. "Water Reuse in Brazilian Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Papers 1257, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- E. Cefis & M. Grondsma & A. Sabidussi & E.J.J. Schenk, 2007. "The role of innovation in merger policy: Europeâ€™s efficiency defence versus Americaâ€™s innovation markets approach. Two cases," Working Papers 07-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2007. "Partnerships vs. Firms Entry Strategies," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0049, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".