Report NEP-MIC-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabian Herweg, 2007. "Can price discrimination lead to product differentiation? A vertical differentiation model," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse2_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Scarpa, Carlo, 2007. "Regulating a Multi-Utility Firm," CEPR Discussion Papers 6238, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- María Fernanda Viecens, 2007. "Pricing strategies in software platforms : video consoles vs. operating systems," Economics Working Papers we074823, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- David Gill & John Thanassoulis, 2007. "Too Many Bargainers Spoil The Broth: The Impact of Bargaining on Markets with Price Takers," Economics Series Working Papers 329, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sergio A. Lago Alves & Mirta N. S. Bugarin, 2006. "The Role of Consumer's Risk Aversion on Price Rigidity," Working Papers Series 121, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Isayenko Oleksiy & Maryanchyk Ivan, 2006. "Market power in oligopoly: The case of the Ukrainian cement industry," EERC Working Paper Series 06-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Luca Colombo & Herbert Dawid & Kordian Kabus, 2007. "When do Thick Venture Capital Markets Foster Innovation? An Evolutionary Analysis," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0074, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Mancinelli, 2007. "SME Performance, Innovation and Networking Evidence on Complementarities for a Local Economic System," Working Papers 2007.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Edward J. Balistreri & James R. Markusen, 2007. "Sub-national Differentiation and the Role of the Firm in Optimal International Pricing," NBER Working Papers 13130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Márcio I. Nakane & Leonardo S. Alencar & Fabio Kanczuk, 2006. "Demand for Bank Services and Market Power in Brazilian Banking," Working Papers Series 107, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- José M. Campa & Ignacio Hernando, 2007. "The reaction by industry insiders to M&As in the European financial industry," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0713, Banco de Espa�a.
- Lenno Uuskyla, 2007. "Firm entry and liquidity," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2007-06, Bank of Estonia, revised 26 Aug 2007.