Report NEP-MIC-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Villar, 2007. "Competitive Pricing," Working Papers 07.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Marc Escrihuela Villar & Ramon Fauli Oller, 2007. "Mergers in Asymmetric Stackelberg Markets," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200701, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hoffmann, Magnus & Schmidt, Frederik, 2007. "Piracy of Digital Products: A Contest Theoretical Approach," MPRA Paper 3289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2007. "Duopoly Dynamics with a Barrier to Entry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-037/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2007. "The Doubtful Profitability of Foggy Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 6295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Estelle Dhont-Peltrault & Etienne Pfister, 2007. "R&D cooperation versus R&D subcontracting: empirical evidence from French survey data," Working Papers of BETA 2007-17, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Lazzarini, Sergio G. & Mesquita, Luiz F. & Claro, Danny P., 2007. "Buyer-Supplier and Supplier-Supplier Alliances: Do They Reinforce or Undermine One Another?," Insper Working Papers wpe_84, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Ewald, Christian-Oliver & Xiao, Yajun, 2007. "Information : Price And Impact On General Welfare And Optimal Investment. An Anticipative Stochastic Differential Game Model," MPRA Paper 3301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2007. "Majority Rule Dynamics with Endogenous Status Quo," Wallis Working Papers WP46, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- SAITO (UMENO) Yukiko & WATANABE Tsutomu & IWAMURA Mitsuru, 2007. "Do Larger Firms Have More Interfirm Relationships?," Discussion papers 07028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lazzarini, Sergio G. & Mesquita, Luiz F. & Cronin, Patrick, 2007. "Determinants of Firm Competitiveness in Latin American Emerging Economies: Evidence from Brazil’s Auto-parts Industry," Insper Working Papers wpe_82, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009533 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohnen, Pierre & Tiwari, Amaresh & Palm, Franz & Schim van der Loeff, Sybrand, 2007. "Financial Constraint and R&D Investment: Evidence from CIS," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 011, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.