Report NEP-MIC-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Farrell & Paul Klemperer, 2006. "Co-ordination and Lock-in: Competition with Switching Costs and Network Effects," Economics Papers, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford 2006-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Noldeke, 2006. "Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1573, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Oksana Loginova & X. Henry Wang & Haibin Lu, 2006. "Peer-to-Peer Networks: A Mechanism Design Approach," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 0608, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 15 Jun 2006.
- Sumru G. Altug & Murta Usman, 2006. "Bank Lending with Imperfect Competition and Spillover Effects," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 200608, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Lünnemann, Patrick & Wintr, Ladislav, 2006. "Are internet prices sticky?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0645, European Central Bank.
- Marvin Kraus, 2006. "Returns to Scale in Networks," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 644, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2006. "Two-stage Boundedly Rational Choice Procedures: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 561, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.