Report NEP-MIC-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Lambertini & Piero Tedeschi, 2006. "Would you like to enter first with a low-quality good?," Working Papers 20060504, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Nooteboom, B., 2006. "Transaction Costs, Innovation and Learning," Discussion Paper 2006-36, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Daniela Grieco, 2006. "Degree of innovativeness and market structure: A model," KITeS Working Papers 178, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2006.
- Daniel Nepelski, 2006. "The Impact of E-Procurement on the Number of Suppliers: Where to Move to?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 587, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Luca Lambertini & Piero Tedeschi, 2006. "Sequential Entry in a Vertically Differentiated Duopoly," Working Papers 20060503, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Luca Lambertini & Piero Tedeschi, 2006. "On the Social Desirability of Patents for Sequential Innovations in a Vertically Differentiated Market," Working Papers 20060502, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Mikael Bask & Tung Liu & Anna Widerberg, 2006. "The Stability of Electricity Prices: Estimation and Inference of the Lyapunov Exponent," Working Papers 200603, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- Soham Baksi & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "Recycling With Endogeneous Consumer Participation," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-08, CIRANO.
- Item repec:hal:papers:ujm-00070949 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nooteboom, B., 2006. "Beyond Penrose: A Cognitive Theory of the Firm," Discussion Paper 2006-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.