Report NEP-MIC-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie Holland Mortimer, 2005. "Price Discrimination, Copyright Law, and Technological Innovation: Evidence from the Introduction of DVDs," NBER Working Papers 11676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Joaquim Silvestre, 2005. "The gain-loss asymmetry and single-self preferences," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 885, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy T. Fox, 2005. "Measuring the Efficiency of an FCC Spectrum Auction," NBER Working Papers 11671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Miller, 2005. "Invention under uncertainty and the threat of ex post entry," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0510001, EconWPA.
- Rajagopal, 2005. "Influence of Brand Name in Variety Seeking Behavior of Consumers: An Empirical Analysis," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0510002, EconWPA.