Report NEP-MIC-2004-11-07This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & José Luis Moraga-González & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2004. "Consumer Search and Oligopolistic Pricing: An Empirical Investigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1292, CESifo Group Munich.
- Piero Gottardi & Roberto Serrano, 2004. "Market Power and Information Revelation in Dynamic Trading," CESifo Working Paper Series 1300, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sudip Ranjan Basu & Jaya Krishnakumar & Gabriela Flores, 2004. "Spatial Distribution of Welfare Across States and Different Socio-Economic Groups in Rural and Urban India," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 2004.14, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Item repec:hai:wpaper:047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerhard Orosel & Klaus G. Zauner, 2004. "Vertical Product Differentiation When Quality is Unobservable to Buyers," CESifo Working Paper Series 1271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Peter G. Klein, 2004. "Entrepreneurshoip and the Economic Theory of the Firm Any Gains from Trade?," DRUID Working Papers 04-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Calcagno, R. & Sadrieh, A., 2004. "Strategic Trading of Forward Contracts in Oligopolistic Industries with Non-storable Commodities," Discussion Paper 2004-005, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Georg Noldeke & Larry Samuelson, 2004. "Decomposable Principal-Agent Problems," Microeconomics 0410004, EconWPA.
- Pehr-Johan Norback & Lars Persson, 2004. "Privatization and Restructuring in Concentrated Markets," Working Papers 2004.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Medvedev, A., 2004. "Structural Remedies in Merger Regulation in a Cournot Framework," Discussion Paper 2004-006, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Boone, J., 2004. "A New Way to Measure Competition," Discussion Paper 2004-004, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Frank Riedel & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2004. "Immediate Demand Reduction in Simultaneous Ascending Bid Auctions (new title: Immediate demand reduction in simultaneous ascending-bid auctions: a uniqueness result)," CESifo Working Paper Series 1315, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bartelsman, Eric & Haltiwanger, John C. & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2004. "Microeconomic Evidence of Creative Destruction in Industrial and Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1374, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabriela Flores & Jaya Krishnakumar & Sudip Ranjan Basu, 2004. "Demand System Estimations and Welfare Comparisons: Application to Indian Household Data," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 2004.13, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Hennessy, David A., 2004. "Cost Arrangement and Welfare in a Multi-Product Cournot Oligopoly," Staff General Research Papers 12207, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Attila Ambrus & Rossella Argenziano, 2004. "Network Markets and Consumer Coordination," CESifo Working Paper Series 1317, CESifo Group Munich.
- M. Soledad Arellano, 2004. "Market Power in Mixed Hydro-Thermal Electric Systems," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 211, Econometric Society.