Report NEP-MIC-2004-10-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dionne, G. & Michaud, P.C. & Dahchour, M., 2004. "Separating Moral Hazard from Adverse Selection in Automobile Insurance: Longitudinal Evidence from France," Discussion Paper 2004-79, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2004. "Stochastic Uncoupled Dynamics and Nash Equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series dp371, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & Rock, B. de & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2004. "The Collective Model of Household Consumption: A Nonparametric Characterization," Discussion Paper 2004-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andersson, Tommy, 2004. "Nonlinear Pricing under a Balanced-Budget Requirement: The Two-Type Case," Working Papers 2004:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Saraceno & Jason Barr, 2004. "Cournot Competition and Endogenous Firm Size," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 129, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sweeting, A., 2004. "Market Power in the England and Wales Wholesale Electricity Market 1995-2000," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0455, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Peter Broer, 2004. "The Elasticities of Complementarity and Substitution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-101/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- N. Gobbin & G. Rayp & D. Van De Gaer, 2004. "Inequality and Growth: From Micro Theory to Macro Empirics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/258, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- brooks kaiser & james roumasset, 2004. "Coasean economics and the evolution of marine property in Hawaii," Microeconomics 0410002, EconWPA.
- Silvia Sonderegger, 2004. "Nonlinear Pricing and Multimarket Duopolists," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/110, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Martin Browning & Pierre-André Chiappori & Arthur Lewbel, . "Estimating Consumption Economies of Scale, Adult Equivalence Scales, and Household Bargaining Power," CAM Working Papers 2003-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics, revised Dec 2003.
- Clemens, Christiane, 2004. "Monopolistic Competition and Entrepreneurial RiskRTaking -Too many Cooks Spoil the Broth (but Everyone is better off) -," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-303, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Peter, Klara Sabirianova & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2004. "Distance to the Efficiency Frontier and FDI Spillovers," IZA Discussion Papers 1332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erik T. Verhoef, 2004. "Second-best Congestion Pricing Schemes in the Monocentric City," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-110/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nakamura, Richard, 2004. "To Merge And Acquire When The Times Are Good? The Influence Of Macro Factors On The Japanese M&A Pattern," EIJS Working Paper Series 197, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.