Report NEP-MIC-2004-10-18This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clive G. Bowsher, 2004. "Modelling the Dynamics of Cross-Sectional Price Functions: an Econometric Analysis of the Bid and Ask Curves of an Automated Exchange," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe19, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, . "Calculating Tragedy: Assessing the Costs of Terrorism," IEW - Working Papers 205, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Orlando Gomes, 2004. "A Continuous-Time Asset Pricing Model with Boundedly Rational Heterogeneous Agents," Finance 0409055, EconWPA.
- Hans Normann, Bradley Ruffle and Christopher Snyder, 2004. "Do Buyer-Size Discounts Depend on the Curvature of the Surplus Function? Experimental Tests of Bargaining Models," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/01, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Apr 2004.
- Alberto BUCCI, 2004. "An inverted-U relationship between product market competition and growth in an extended Romerian model," Departmental Working Papers 2004-26, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.