Report NEP-MIC-2004-07-04This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- João Carlos Cerejeira da Silva, 2004. "Estimating the employer size-wage premium in a panel data model with comparative advantage and non-random selection," NIPE Working Papers 6/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Bum J. Kim & Harris Schlesinger, 2004. "Adverse Selection in an Insurance Market with Government-Guaranteed Subsistence Levels," CESifo Working Paper Series 1217, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:394 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lehmann, Etienne & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2004. "On the Optimality of Search Matching Equilibrium When Workers Are Risk Averse," IZA Discussion Papers 1172, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gatti, J.R.J. & Kattuman, P., 2003. "Online Price Dispersion Within and Between Seven European Countries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0343, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gary Charness & Matthew Rabin, 2004. "Expressed Preferences and Behavior in Experimental Games," General Economics and Teaching 0407002, EconWPA.
- Martin Smid, 2004. "Stochastic Model of Thin Market of nondivisible commodity," GE, Growth, Math methods 0406003, EconWPA, revised 28 Nov 2004.
- Tarmo Kalvet, 2004. "The Estonian ICT Manufacturing and Software Industry: Current State and Future Outlook," Development and Comp Systems 0406006, EconWPA.
- Charléty-Lepers, Patricia & Fagart, Marie-Cécile & Souam, Saïd, 2004. "Real market concentration through partial acquisitions," ESSEC Working Papers DR 04004, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Bernhard Eckwert & Itzhak Zilcha, 2003. "The Effect of Better Information on Income Inequality," CESifo Working Paper Series 969, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maria João Ribeiro Thompson, 2003. "Complementarities, Costly Investment and Multiple Equilibria in a One-Sector Endogenous Growth Model," NIPE Working Papers 7/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.