Report NEP-MIC-2004-04-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nizar Allouch & Myrna Wooders, 2004. "Price Taking Equilibrium in Club Economies with Multiple Memberships and Unbounded Club Sizes," Working Papers 513, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Chatelain, 2004. "Mark-up and Capital Structure of the Firm facing Uncertainty," Finance 0404005, EconWPA.
- Frank Caliendo & David Aadland, 2004. "Short-term planning and the life-cycle consumption puzzle," Microeconomics 0404003, EconWPA.
- Boone, J., 2004. "A New Way to Measure Competition," Discussion Paper 2004-31, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Niek Nahuis & Ben Geurts, 2004. "Helping thy neighbour: productivity, welfare and international trade," International Trade 0404008, EconWPA.
- Hiroaki Kaido, 2014. "Asymptotically efficient estimation of weighted average derivatives with an interval censored variable," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bellemare, C. & Krause, M. & Kroger, S. & Zhang, C., 2004. "Myopic Loss Aversion: Information Feedback vs. Investment Flexibility," Discussion Paper 2004-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nizar Allouch & Cuong Le Van & Frank H. Page, Jr., 2004. "Arbitrage, Equilibrium, and Nonsatiation," Working Papers 512, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.