Report NEP-MIC-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Tiezzi, 2003. "Addiction and Smoking Behaviour in Italy," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 412, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Andrea Morone & Christian Seidl & Eva Camacho-Cuena, 2004. "Income Distributions versus Lotteries: Happiness, Response Mode Effects and Preference Reversals," Experimental, EconWPA 0401005, EconWPA.
- Pablo Brañas Garza, 2003. "Poverty in Dictator Games: Awakening Solidarity," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces, Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/50, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Moreno, Martin & Nopo, Hugo & Saavedra, Jaime & Torero, Maximo, 2004. "Gender and Racial Discrimination in Hiring: A Pseudo Audit Study for Three Selected Occupations in Metropolitan Lima," IZA Discussion Papers 979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Seidl & Stefan Traub & Andrea Morone, 2004. "Relative Deprivation, Personal Income Satisfaction, and Average Well-Being under Different Income Distributions," Experimental, EconWPA 0401004, EconWPA.
- Jones, Barry & Elger, Thomas & Edgerton, David & Dutkowsky, Donald, 2004. "Toward a Unified Approach to Testing for Weak Separability," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2004:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Nopo, Hugo, 2004. "Matching as a Tool to Decompose Wage Gaps," IZA Discussion Papers 981, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven Gjerstad, 2004. "Market Dynamics in Edgeworth Exchange," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0401006, EconWPA.
- David Kelsey & Erkan Yalcin, 2004. "The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Incomplete Preferences," GE, Growth, Math methods, EconWPA 0401002, EconWPA.
- Kevin Murphy & Andrei Shleifer, 2004. "Persuasion in Politics," NBER Working Papers 10248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "A Search for Multiple Equilibria in Urban Industrial Structure," NBER Working Papers 10252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heiko A. Gerlach & Thomas Rønde & Konrad Stahl, 2004. "Project Choice and Risk in R&D," CIE Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics 2004-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Martin Browning & Pierre-AndrÃ©e Chiappori & Arthur Lewbel, 2004. "Estimating Consumption Economies of Scale, Adult Equivalence Scales, and Household Bargaining Power," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 588, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2010.
- Bettina Klaus, 2004. "A Note on the Separability Principle in Economies with Single-Peaked," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 601.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 14 Nov 2005.
- Carola Grün & Stephan Klasen, 2004. "Growth, Inequality and Well-Being: Comparisons across Space and Time," HEW, EconWPA 0401001, EconWPA.
- Virtudes Alba Fernández & Pablo Brañas Garza & Francisca Jiménez Jiménez & Javier Rodero Cosano, 2003. "Teaching Nash Equilibrium and Strategy Dominance: A Classroom Experiment on the Beauty Contest," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces, Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/47, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.