Report NEP-MIC-2002-08-20This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William J. Moore & Robert J. Newman & M. Dek Terrell, . "Academic Economists' Pay and Productivity: A Tale of Two Countries," Departmental Working Papers 2002-16, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Item repec:isu:genres:1949 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2002. "Fixed point theorems via Nash Equilibria," Textos para discussÃ£o 460, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Item repec:isu:genres:2051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:isu:genres:2021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William Easterly & Ross Levine, 2002. "Tropics, Germs, and Crops: How Endowments Influence Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 9106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2001. "Patents and Other Intellectual Property Rights," Staff General Research Papers 1982, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Koppius, O.R. & Heck, H.W.G.M. van, 2002. "The Role Of Product Quality Information, Market State Information And Transaction Costs In Electronic Auctions," Research Paper ERS-2002-73-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Item repec:isu:genres:2023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhao, Jinhua & Kling, Catherine L., 2006. "Environmental Valuation Under Dynamic Consumer Behavior," Staff General Research Papers 2106, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Langinier, Corinne & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2002. "Economics of Patents: An Overview, The," Staff General Research Papers 2061, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.