Report NEP-MIC-2002-04-25This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ours, J.C. van, 2002. "A Pint a Day Raises a Man's Pay; But Smoking Blows that Gain Away," Discussion Paper 2002-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lundholm , Michael & Ohlsson , Henry, 2002. "Negative Externalities in Day Care: Optimal Tax Policy Response," Working Papers in Economics 68, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Kräkel & Dirk Sliwka, 2002. "Strategic Delegation and Mergers in Oligopolistic Contests," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse2_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Maasland, E. & Onderstal, A.M., 2002. "Optimal Auctions with Financial Externalities," Discussion Paper 2002-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- George M. Constantinides & John B. Donaldson & Rajnish Mehra, 2002. "Junior Must Pay: Pricing the Implicit Put in Privatizing Social Security," NBER Working Papers 8906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bep:grleeb:1-1-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steffen Huck & Hans-Theo Normann & Jörg Oechssler, 2002. "Stability of the Cournot Process - Experimental Evidence," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse1_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2002. "Middlemen versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange," NBER Working Papers 8883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bep:grleeb:2-1-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 2002. "Indentifying human capital externalities: Theory with an application to US cities," Economics Working Papers 611, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2005.
- Stephen Pudney, 2001. "Keeping off the Grass? An Econometric Model of Cannabis Consumption by Young People in Britain," Discussion Papers in Economics 02/9, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Mar 2002.
- Rudy Douven, 2000. "Regulated competition in health insurance markets," CPB Research Memorandum 171, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Boone, J., 2002. "'Be Nice Unless it Pays to Fight': A New Theory of Price Determination with Implications for Competition Policy," Discussion Paper 2002-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:att:bielme:2002330 is not listed on IDEAS anymore