Report NEP-MIC-2001-10-16This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eline C.M. van der Heijden & Jan H.M. Nelissen & Jan J.M. Potters & Harrie A.A. Verbon, 2001. "Simple and Complex Gift Exchange in the Laboratory," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-087/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sean Nicholson & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2001. "Physician Income Expectations and Specialty Choice," NBER Working Papers 8536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuzuru Sato & Eizo Akiyama & J. Doyne Farmer, 2001. "Chaos in Learning a Simple Two Person Game," Working Papers 01-09-049, Santa Fe Institute.
- Huck, Steffen & Kübler, Dorothea & Weibull, Jörgen, 2001. "Social Norms and Optimal Incentives in Firms," Working Paper Series 565, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Anthony Forster & Timothy Edmunds & Andrew Cottey, 2001. "Transforming Postcommunist Militaries: Professionalisation of Armed Forces in Central and Eastern Europe," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 30, One-Europe Programme.
- Jim Engle-Warnick, 2001. "Inferring Strategies from Observed Actions: A Nonparametric, Binary Tree Classification Approach," Economics Papers 2001-W14, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hauk, Esther & Sáez-Martí, María, 2001. "On the Cultural Transmission of Corruption," Working Paper Series 564, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Patrick Bajari & Garrett Summers, . "Detecting Collusion in Procurement Auctions: A Selective Survey of Recent Research," Working Papers 01014, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji, 2001. "Networks and Linkages in African Manufacturing Cluster: A Nigerian Case Study," Discussion Papers 5, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Mark N. Herzendorf & Per Baltzer Overgaard, 2001. "Prices as Signals of Quality in Duopoly," CIE Discussion Papers 2001-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Francesco Caselli & Massimo Morelli, 2001. "Bad Politicians," NBER Working Papers 8532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eline C.M. van der Heijden & Jan H.M. Nelissen & Harrie A.A. Verbon, 2001. "Should the Same Side of the Market always move first in a Transaction? An Experimental Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Paul A. David, 2001. "The Beginnings and Prospective Ending of “End-to-End”," Working Papers 01012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Daniëls, H.A.M. & Feelders, A.J., 2001. "Integrating Economic Knowledge in Data Mining Algorithms," Discussion Paper 2001-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Volker Nocke & Martin Pietz, 2001. "Hyperbolic Discounting and Secondary Markets," Economics Papers 2001-W17, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Muhammad Akmal & David I. Stern, 2001. "Residential energy demand in Australia: an application of dynamic OLS," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 0104, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.